PPNC offers many forms of education to fit any learning style. From multi-day in person workshops and conferences to intimate shoot socials and even one-on-one mentoring with one of our coaches, you're sure to find value in membership.
Below are just a few benefits to becoming a member of PPNC.
- Three free 2-day seminars per year
- Access to one-on-one mentoring
- Multiple shoot socials each year
- Monthly online webinars
- Access to our private Facebook Group
- Discounts to East Coast School
- Discounts to Carolina Photo Expo
- Member only vendor discounts
- Compete in our annual image competition
- Earn Degrees and Awards
- Eligible for scholarships to East Coast School
- Participate in image critiques
- Ability to vote on the future of the organization
- Access to a network of like-minded creatives like you!
Running a business can feel like a mixture of excitement, hard work, doubt with a splash of fear, but action is the clear path to success… Let’s start here!
PPNC offers three membership levels
- Must have a valid student ID
- Must be retired from photography
- All benefits above
- Eligible to serve on the Board
- All benefits of Full Member
- Must be from the same studio
- All benefits above
- May be Active Duty or Retired
All members must abide by our code of ethics
Create, foster, promote, and maintain cordial relations, a spirit of cooperation, and the productive interchange of thought and opinion with other members.
Refrain from speaking, writing, or publicly sharing negative or injurious comments about the association or its members.
Show a friendly spirit of cooperation and offer assistance to other photographers and help them whenever it is appropriate.
Exhibit integrity and dignity of manner in all forms of public contact, in the presentation of photography and photographic services, and in the presentation of yourself and the studio or place of business.
Observe the highest standard of honesty in all transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate, and misleading terms, descriptions, and claims.
Endeavor to produce photographs of a quality equal or superior to the samples displayed in your place of business, to apply your best efforts towards providing the highest possible photographic craftsmanship.
Refrain from the payment of “kickbacks” and/or commissions to persons, firms, and organizations for influence with consumers where such person(s), firm(s), or organization renders no service.
Advertise only bonafide prices and products and to refrain from the use of “bait” advertising methods.
Encourage other photographers, individually and collectively, to achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality.
Recognize the authority of this association in all matters relating to the interpretation of the Code of Ethics in accordance with the statutes of North Carolina and the United States and the decisions of courts and governmental agencies of competent jurisdiction.