Hot Fun in the Summertime!!!
It is hot outside and that means it is time for East Coast School. The official school of PPNC and a PPA affiliate school kicks off a week long of learn on Sunday, July 18th and continues through Thursday, July 22, 2010. The school is back at the lovely downtown Raleigh Sheraton hotel and this year’s line-up of instructors is one you do not want to miss.
ECS starts out this year by offering two different Super Sunday classes. John Woodward will be sharing his expertise on lighting during one of the special Sunday classes. Leslie Mills and Ellen LeRoy will be teaming up to give a class on marketing.
The legend Bob Boyd will give his annual class at the East Coast School. Here is the complete line-up for this year’s ECS classes:
- Bob Boyd – Introduction to Professional Photography
- Mary Fisk-Taylor & Jamie Hayes – The Best of Both Worlds
- Mario & Thomas Munoz – Step up your Wedding Game
- Dave Huntsman & Jessica Vogel – Many Hats of a Photographer
- Eddie Tapp – Digital 4 Eleven
- Michael & Tina Timmons – The Fine Art Side of Photography
- Greg & Lesa Daniels – Fine Art Potrait
It is going to be Hot Fun in the Summertime!!!