1. To advance photography in all of it's branches, both as
an art and profession.
2. To create, foster, promote and maintain cordial
relations, cooperation and interchange of thought and
opinion freely among its members.
3. To oppose violations and infringements of the rights of
professional photographers or their organizations.
4. To propose and support legislation favorable to and
oppose legislation unfavorable or prejudicial to the
interests of Professional photographers.
5. To foster the practical benefits to be derived from
professional acquaintanceship, and the discussion of
subjects having to do with photography
6. To create, modify and maintain ethical standards
among it's members.
7. To cooperate with any and all government agencies and
departments having to do with the art and/or the
profession of photography.